생활문화 정보 상식이 되는 생활문화 정보 입니다.

자유게시판

The Secret Life of A Scat Lover

작성일 24-01-10 09:51

페이지 정보

작성자Anja Nash 조회 33회 댓글 0건

본문

HEY HEARTUN~ When i came to Second Life and discovered the Scat Lovers group I cried in https://scatlover.net/ relief. You see, I’m a 24 year outdated government assistant for a Fortune 500 firm and my husband and i reside the American Dream - however I secretly smear my very own feces throughout me, or roll in it, as I masturbate.

Photo courtesy of Tesla Miles

I’ve been doing it for years, since I used to be a lady. It began within the shower in my mother and father home. The house my husband and i live in has wooden floors, leather furnishings, linoleum, and other exhausting surfaces that clean up properly - as a result of I've ‘christened’ every room in the home.

My husband doesn’t know, and I'm certain he wouldn’t perceive. So discovering others who share my fetish for the first time has lifted a lifetime of shame from my shoulders - even if only in Second Life. I like my actual life husband, but am on the lookout for a Second Life accomplice for mutual Scat love. Will this jeopardize my marriage? ~ SCAT LOVER

Dear SCAT: Will having a secret lover in Second Life jeopardize your marriage in actual life? No, not necessarily. Unfortunately, your real life marriage could already be doomed. Every marriage has some secrets and techniques, like how many lovers you’ve had previously or that thing your spouse does that secretly annoys you. These secrets and techniques differ from the one you might be conserving in that they aren't things that actually outline who you are.

Your life-long love of ‘smearing’ scat sounds prefer it is a large part of your sexuality. It feels like one thing you need, and can apparently hunt down a associate for. Telling your husband, and never telling him, are both fraught with hazard.

I like giving recommendation, however on this one I’m not going to attempt to let you know what to do. Staying within the closet (outhouse?) or laying it all out for him each bring too many unknowns and will doubtless have unforeseen penalties. Holding on to your secret is secure, however you’re holding on to worry and shame when you accomplish that. Bravely revealing your kink to your husband is a much lighter emotional burden, however might lead to losing him altogether. And as someone who went by means of one divorce I can tell you that no one will get by way of that unscathed - although there's peace on the opposite facet, typically.

If you're taking on a Second Life lover you may be constructing a nest of little lies to hide your huge secret, and that burden only gets larger. It may be one which solves your downside, and there are people in Second Life who keep SL in SL and RL in RL… however don’t suppose that journey is easy or straightforward. If you discover a trusted buddy in the Scat Lovers group who's in a similar state of affairs, discuss with them about what they're doing and how it’s working out. Have conversations with a number of such people if you possibly can, however do so to assist yourself find what ‘feels right’ for you.

As with all kink, in my opinion, there is no such thing as a shame being a scat lover. How you behave in direction of others, however, has consequences that you'll have to stay with. I wish you the most effective as you find out what works for you. In time, please write again and inform us.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.